Thank you for opening your application with us. This online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and must be completed in one session. You will need to have the names of the institutions you've previously attended, and approximate dates of attendance and GPA. You will need to complete the payment section in order to successfully submit your application.
To submit your required supporting materials (e.g. writing sample, professional goal statement, letters of recommendation), please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting your online application.
To begin your online graduate application for CIIS, please select the correct application link below.
- Applicants who have never attended CIIS: Please select the Graduate Application.
- CIIS graduates and current CIIS students: Please select the Continuing Student Application.
- ACTCM applicants: Please select the ACTCM Graduate Application on the left menu.
- Undergraduate applicants: Please select the Undergraduate Application link on the left menu.
- If you have previously attended, but did not complete a program at CIIS: Please select the Readmission Application link on the left menu.
- Please visit your program's Apply Page for a complete list of required materials (a link to each program's apply page can be found at Applying to CIIS).
- Please visit the Applying to CIIS page for additional information about the application process.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact admissions at 415-575-6154 or email@example.com.
The following browsers and operating systems are officially supported and recommended:
Google Chrome (Version 46, and above stable versions)
Internet Explorer 9/10/11 and above
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Firefox 40 and Above
Safari 6.0 and above
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2018 for most of our programs.
Please note that the Integral Counseling Psychology Weekend program is now full and we have a waitlist for it. You may still apply but if admitted, you would likely be waitlisted. The weekday program is still accepting applications and may also soon fill. Our other Counseling Psychology programs are still accepting applications.