Use the advising worksheet to see what courses you still need to take. To request that a course you've taken or will take substitute for a required one, submit the Program Modification Form, signed by your department/program chair, to the Registrar's Office.

If you have questions about the worksheet, contact the Associate Registrar, Jim Hable, at or 415-575-3408.

You must be logged in and authorized to view this information.